Minnesota Discrimination Lawyer & Attorney
There are many different ways you could be discriminated at work. You may feel like you are missing out on promotions, that you are being treated unfairly or that you are being targeted for attacks simply because of your age, your gender, your race or your background. Discrimination can make your workplace an uninviting place to be and can make it harder to get up in the morning and go to work. You may feel angry, confused, embarrassed or afraid of what will happen next and you may not know who to turn to for help. On the one hand, you don’t want to risk your job but on the other hand, you don’t want to put up with this treatment anymore. Is there anything you can do?
Discrimination, whether it is age discrimination, sexual discrimination, gender discrimination, racial discrimination or cultural discrimination is against the law and no one should have to put up with this in the workplace. You may not know your legal rights and what do to about this discrimination but I do.
Contact a Minneapolis Discrimination Attorney
I am Duane Johnson, a Minnesota employment law attorney with over 25 years of experience handling employment discrimination. I offer aggressive representation, compassion and dedication to your case. My mission is to ensure that my clients feel comfortable and confident in the workplace and that all acts of discrimination are not only put to a stop but that those impacted are compensated for their suffering.
I can help you if you are faced with:
- Age discrimination – feel like you are being treated unfairly because you are too old or too young?
- Sexual discrimination – regardless of whether you are straight, gay, bisexual or transgender, this should not impact your work but often my clients feel like their sexual preferences are causing them negative attention in the workplace
- Gender discrimination and sexual harassment – male, female – it shouldn’t matter when it comes to the workplace but often it does
- Racial discrimination – the color of your skin shouldn’t matter in the workplace but you may find that you are being treated differently because of it
- Cultural discrimination – everyone has the right to have their own ideals and values and this is not something that you should have to hide at work
Serving Clients in Labor and Employment Law for Over Twenty Five Years
Taking the next step and contacting an attorney may seem impossible. I can assure you that making the call will change the situation for the better. Your career and your finances will be secure and you will be able to walk away from this awful situation knowing that you have made a difference, have stood up for yourself and have prevented this from happening to others as well.
Let us work together to fight back against discrimination in the workplace. Please contact me or give me a call on 612-529-6041 to discuss the matter and determine the best plan of action.